<br>

"But i never told you what i should had said no i never told you, i just held it in."


30.7.14

From your boyfriend to you

Hello my girlfriend (:

Today is the 30th of August and in 3 hours more i'll be flying off to KL for 6 days, we've been through so much ups and downs for the past 11 months and this month marks our 1 year anniversary it's been a whole good 11 months and i've enjoy and have been really really really happy with you. Although at times things were really hard and both of us thought like shit this is going to be over i'm glad you stayed, i'm glad we pulled through. This means like the whole world to me, us means so much more. Thank you for doing so much for us, i cannot imagine how life would be just without you entering it and the best thanks would be because you learned to play dota for me something you hated so much, really means so much to me thank you baobao! The future we want is getting near and we'll work hard together towards it, you better take care of yourself and be a good girl while i'm overseas or else no presents for you hehehe. Wait for me to come back okay! I love you!



Will be missing you my love, Shamus