<br>

"But i never told you what i should had said no i never told you, i just held it in."


23.12.13

Don't fall

Funny isn't it, how someone you love can break you how just a simple 4 letter word 'love' can bring you down falling weak and broken again. now being in it once again, i'm fearing because i felt it. i felt how weak i became again, how littlest things affect me. how much i kept inside of me how i don't express myself again.

but one thing for sure, i'm contented with what i have. he who prioritized me first always, who surprised me with gifts unexpectedly occasionally. he who ensure i don't go starving whenever he's around, who gets me anything i casually say i feel like eating. he who brings me out and plan dates just to make me enjoy every single time with him not feeling bored. he who fetch me from work or any other events, popping out from no where and certainly not mind the distance. he who just wants me to be happy. therefore i'm starting to not mind, to take that risk of trusting him with a knife to not stab it down once more. all i can say, i'm rly blessed compared to some other girls out there. although he's protective and sensitive af.. nevertheless, it's better than someone who not cares.

USS for my pre-birthday celebration with baby & he's family was fun. :-) not forgetting river safari and zoo on my birthday. so thankful for you. patience, understanding is what i only ask for.