<br>

"But i never told you what i should had said no i never told you, i just held it in."


5.11.13

happiness




http://t.co/Hf6SOgYeKi

just came back from Desaru, a one day m'sia getaway with baby & his family. and guess what, I sprained my lower back and fell sick. been bedridden for almost two whole day and I cannot stand the boredom anymore la. need to get well before the Penang trip with baby this coming weekend. 

on the other hand I feel so blessed having someone to love me wholeheartedly and care for me every now and then. I may not be the best and I always fuck us up every now and then but I'm so thankful to still have him staying by my side. eventho he gets mad easily and his pettiness sometimes makes me so frustrated but still in the end he'll still hold me back into his arms and takes care of me like a baby. bringing me on movie // food dates, holding me tight whenever I'm afraid, surprising me with gifts and giving me endless hugs x kisses unexpectedly. tho I don't have a complete everything but I'm still contented with what I have. can't ask for more. :-)