<br>

"But i never told you what i should had said no i never told you, i just held it in."


24.10.13

2410|

been through our second already and everything has been so fine lately. after all the arguments we had, all the fights, he still never gives up on me. and i'm thankful for that. attachment gonna start soon for me, and i'm so afraid i won't have much time for Shamus. afraid we might drift, afraid others will catch his attention. but afterall, it's just another obstacle. november it's approaching, have a few events with baby and his family and that includes two overseas trips!

well sometimes i just want to let you know, you've already tried your best to do your part assuring me and proving me because you knew i was afraid. and it's not you to blame it's me myself, i'm afraid of changes. funny how i get upset over how you divert your attention over something small. i just don't want that side of me to come back. i should say i don't know how to jargle my emotions well. the plus part of us, i love how we'll always work things out together finding ways to solve things that are blocking our ways. love how you always prioritized me, love how you'll always think of me. those goodnight calls before bed. how we always plan things together. love how you'll pat me to bed, giving me forehead kisses and just hoax me to bed. please don't drift away, please don't leave like the rest. y'know i always act like i don't care, like it doesn't matter but honestly it hurts. even saying things i dislike.

besides that, some side track of my life.
school is coming to an end pretty pretty soon. Kinda saddens me eventho the thought of school makes me sick. but the friends there and memories made, after that it's back to all the parting again just like secondary school times. so i'm still unsure which route should i take after my graduation, how my other part of my life would turn out. nevertheless i'm so thankful for my parents for they'd support me no matter where i end up. oh and i rly miss my friends. miss those chill out nights, those singing at kbox. those fun and partying.