<br>

"But i never told you what i should had said no i never told you, i just held it in."


14.7.15

BKK trip

First trip of the year with the bubs, BKK, right after my cidesco examinations. Super happy i managed to get through it with a passing grade. All the memorizing, practicing, coming back to school almost everyday a week did paid off. Achievement unlocked. Now to focus on my driving and find a suitable job for my internship.

Can't wait for next month to come another get away!!! Then again, have to start saving up. :(

some photos we took over at BKK.




Union mall just to try the ice-cream rolls!!!


then baby brought me over to the night market just cause i wanna customized my phone casing


photo taken during our second day in bkk




yay to more adventures with you! :p love you.