<br>

"But i never told you what i should had said no i never told you, i just held it in."


22.12.14

nightmare dressed like a daydream

so... just celebrated my birthday over the weekend with shamus. and it was also our 1y4m tgt!!!!! woke up early to catch love rosie but we were late and so we gave it a miss in the end. it seems like i dont have fate with that show always. headed down to ion to try 4fingers then to orchard gateway to make our spectacles together.


bf just love to copy my facial expression always whenever we take photo -_-


after that we went down bugis cat cafe but to our disappointment it was packed so we decided to go over to boat quay to another cat cafe. had a great time there with all the fluffy cute kitty. :p 
my fave kitty thr!!!


baby's fave white kitty thr!

by then we were dead tired so we cab home and ordered delivery dinner instead. although it was a really simple celebration but i really appreciate all the effort you put in boo. especially the surprise you planned on midnight. even though i knew something was fishy and was kinda expected but i was still shocked. i love you, my prince. thank you for constantly putting in effort to make me happy, to surprise me always, saving up and insisting on getting me the bag you knew i wanted, in tolerating me giving me and forgiving me. tho sometimes you are damn annoying damn ignorant damn irritating and not caring but i thank god for you. you bring the best out of me.


some other photos we took over at my belated birthday celebration with my family and my couz's wedding dinner.


and i come to realized, what matter most is to see my loved ones happy.