<br>

"But i never told you what i should had said no i never told you, i just held it in."


18.5.14

3 days back, we were completely lost of words.. so many things ran through my mind i was lost i went blank i didn't know who to ran to and what to do. but the only thing i knew, the more they want to take you away from me, the more i want to protect you. how can i bear letting you go, my flesh my blood?

i know they meant well for me. i know they don't want me to suffer all these hardship because i'm only starting to hit the big '2' but they don't understand this suffering and pain i've in me.. tomorrow will be one of the worst day ever in my life. it's our mistake but it's innocent. how can i do it.. is it the right thing? am i being selfish? what should i do...? :'(

neither do we have the ability to give you wealth and good life...